The Qalchek team manages all aspects of the Sydney Waters’ process, from the Developers’ application for Section 73 Certificate, through the design process to construction and Transfer of Ownership of the works and Sydney Waters’ issuing of a Section 73 Certificate. Qalchek provide services in all of Sydney Water operation areas. These areas include, the Greater Western, Central, Northern, and the Illawarra Regions.
• Direct Section 73 applications to Sydney Water
• Information on Sydney Water policies and developer requirements
• Estimating likely Sydney Water D.S.P. charges for developments
• Preliminary Sewer and Water investigation services, e.g. Feasibility Studies
• Building Over / Adjacent to Sewer applications to comply with Sydney Water
• Hydra prints (Sydney Water Sewer and Water reticulation diagrams)
• Design of Dual Water and Sewer reticulation and sewer rising main systems
• Preparation of Review of Environmental Factors, Environmental Management Plans,
Safe Work Plan and Incident Management Plans
• Direct lodgment of designs to Sydney Water for approval
• Arrange and evaluate construction tender documents
• Commencement and daily supervision of works on site during the construction process
• Submission of final documentation and test results to Sydney Water
• Permission to enter issues
• Bonding of works and early issue of Section 73 Certificate. Conditions apply.
• Recover and upsizing claims. Conditions apply.